(1) Raki has the ability to make grown men weep and beg for their mommies.
(2) Any surplus raki that has not been consumed just prior to the new grape harvesting season, is purchased by the Greek Air Force and used in their fighter jets as aviation fuel.
(3) Raki, when taken with Viagra and Rogain, will cause one’s hair to stand straight up and then wave back and forth.
(4) If applied directly to the skin, raki will repel all mosquitoes, most other insects, and some people.
(5) If infants are bathed in raki, it will cause them to behave until they are five years old.
(6) Raki can lower one’s I.Q. from imbecile to genius.
(7) Raki can make one think that every word out of his mouth and every thought out of his head is brilliant.
(8) Lawyers love to drink raki – it makes them see everything in triplicate.
(9) When consumed while on the beach, raki will make one think that his skin is impervious to the rays of the sun.
(10) The following morning, a very large glass of raki is a great antidote against the effects of sunburn.
(11) Raki, when expelled from the body and ignited, can be used as a flamethrower.
(12) The Guinness Book of World Records recognizes the furtherest “hurler” as one who used raki as the propellant.
(13) The longest non-powered flight was attributed to an airman on Crete who had been drinking raki for a day and a half. Someone accidently lit a match near him while he was expelling gas, and he wasn’t seen again until he landed in a wheat field in the middle of Kansas.
(14) Raki can make one think he can fly.
(15) Raki can make one think that he can think.
(16) Raki has been known to cause airmen to leave the Airmen’s Club on I.A.S. crawling on their hands and knees like a pack of dogs. These same airmen were known to have been given a police escort, complete with flashing lights, as they crawled on their hands and knees behind the patrol car back to their dormitory.
(17) Raki was used in Vietnam as a backup to Agent Orange.
(18) When poured into your riding mower, it can make you exceed the speed limits on ANY interstate.
(19) Raki can make one think he is a race car driver.
(20) Raki can make one think he can write funny jokes about raki.
(21) And lastly, remember: Raki...it isn’t just for drinking anymore!
O.K., O.K., you guessed it! I have been sitting here drinking raki and now I'm trying to find the keys on my laptop. Actually, I’m trying to find my laptop.
Take core, stay weel, and keep in torch...
Your Friend and Fellow “Silent Warrior”,